Epson EB-720 Classroom Projector
Share engaging, easy-to-read images up to 110″ with this ultra short-throw classroom display.
The Epson EB-720 is a compact, ultra-short-throw laser projector that is ideal for classrooms of all sizes. It features a bright 3,800-lumen laser light source that can project clear and vivid images even in well-lit rooms. The EB-720 also has a wide throw ratio of 0.35:1, which means that it can project large images from a short distance. This makes it ideal for classrooms with limited space, as it can be placed on a table or shelf without having to mount it on the ceiling.
- 3,800 lumens of color and white brightness
- XGA 4:3 display up to 110″
- 20,000-hour laser light source with no lamps
- At 110″, display more than 2x larger than 75″ panel
- Instant On laser light source
- THROW DISTANCE AND DISPLAY SIZE CALCULATORS
- Model: V11HA01520